Search NJ Medicaid
Do you know someone that can benefit from our services? If so, please send us their contact info.
Table of Contents
- Get Help Paying for Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living and Home Based Care
- Why Consult With a Medicaid Eligibility Attorney?
- Applying for Medicaid in New Jersey; It’s Tough, It’s Tricky
- Techniques to Protect Your Hard Earned Assets & Income
- EMERGENCY! Mom/Dad Need a Nursing Home NOW! Is It Too Late to Save Their Money ($$$)?
- Getting Divorced to Avoid Going Broke: A Good Idea?
- Think You Need Assistance With NJ Medicaid? Take This Test
- Establishing a Qualified Income Trust (QIT) Often Called a Miller Trust to Qualify for Medicaid
- Appealing the Denial of Your Medicaid Application and Eligibility
- NJ Medicaid. You Have Questions Here Are The Answers
- Life is a Journey – Let’s Travel it Together: An Inspirational Message From Fredrick P. Niemann, Esq.
NJ Medicaid Videos
- Can Medicaid Hold the Bed in my Loved One’s Nursing Home?
- Medical Eligibility Requirements for Medicaid Eligibility: Video
- Financial Eligibility Requirements for Medicaid Eligibility: Video
- Citizenship and Residency Requirements for Eligibility Video
- Applying for Medicaid in NJ Video (Part I)
- Applying for Medicaid in NJ Video (Part II)
- Appealing a Denial of Medicaid Eligibility Video
- MLTSSS Appeals and New Jersey Medicaid Video
- Is Reserving a Life Estate in a Real Estate Deed Advisable When Gifting Property, Video
- Appealing Managed Care Decisions Under MLTSS
- Caregiver Agreements: Are They Legal in New Jersey?
- The Use of an Irrevocable Income Only Trust in Elder Law and Asset Protection Planning
- Can I Save My Home and Still Qualify for Medicaid in New Jersey
- Can You Gift and Still Qualify for Medicaid in New Jersey
- Federal Law Exempts Income Producing Property & Family Businesses From Spend Down Under NJ Medicaid
- Divorce and Qualifying For New Jersey Medicaid: Should You?
- Estate Recovery and Medicaid Liens, A Weapon NJ Will Use
- Benefits of Using an Elder Care Attorney to Qualify for NJ Medicaid Eligibility
- What is a “Look Back Period” Under Medicaid Law and How Does it Apply to You?
- Appealing Penalties When Your Medicaid Application Has Been Denied In New Jersey
- Understanding the Use of a Miller Trust Commonly Known as a Qualified Income Trust
- Medicaid in NJ, a Powerpoint Presentation
- Visit Mr. Niemann’s Entire Library on Elder Law Videos
- Understanding the Medicaid Application Process
- The Costs Paid for Filing a Medicaid Application are A Permissible Spend Down in New Jersey
- Beware of the Big Medicaid Application Companies
- FAQ’s About Medicaid in New Jersey: Learn From a Professional
- Risk of Paying Home Health Aides & Other Expenses in Cash
- Fred Answers Clients’ Most Frequently Asked Questions About Medicaid
- How VA Aid & Attendance Pension Benefit(s) Can Help Families Pay For Long Term Care Expenses
- Understanding The Difference Between Medicaid and Medicare
- How to Pick the Right Assisted Living Residence or Nursing Home for Long Term Care
- Protecting Assets and Income from Nursing Home and Long Term Care Expenses
- Must Medicaid Recognize a Family Court Order of Alimony and Support
- The Hidden Dangers and Traps When Applying for Medicaid
Recent Posts About NJ Medicaid
- Understanding What the Term “Due Process Under the Law” Means When A Government Or A State Agency Makes A Decision
- Fraudulent Transfer and Liability to a Nursing Home (Part 3 of a 4 Part Series)
- Fraudulent Transfer and Liability to a Nursing Home (Part 2 of a 4 Part Series)
- Fraudulent Transfer and Liability to a Nursing Home (Part 1 of a 4 Part Series)
- Dad’s In A coma and Has No Power of Attorney: How Can the Client Protect the Home From Medicaid?
- Is Anything Exempt From Spend Down Under New Jersey Medicaid Regulations
- How Will Medicaid Treat an IRA of A Nursing Home Resident Younger Than Age 65
- What Happens If Your Income Is Too High; Can You Still Qualify For Medicaid?
- The New Jersey Medicaid Look-Back Period Is Often Misunderstood
- Whose Debt Takes Priority if an Estate Is Insolvent and NJ Medicaid Gets Involved
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Information is knowledge and knowledge is powerful. Sign up today for our articles and posts which are emailed to you approximately every 21 days. Of course, your privacy is always respected.
Click here to be added to our email list.
Click here to be added to our email list.
Our Address and Contact InformationOffice Address: 3499 Route 9 North Suite 1F Freehold, NJ 07728
Phone: Toll Free:(855) 376-5291
Local Phone: (732)-863-9900
Fax: (732) 780-3449